How fintech startup Amount manages data security across cloud collaboration platforms with Nightfall: Watch the story now.
Read this Ebook
Data loss prevention (DLP) is an important part of data security and compliance in the cloud, especially for organizations regulated by HIPAA. Furthermore, healthcare teams using Slack must follow specific guidelines laid out in Slack’s Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
Learn the requirements needed to maintain HIPAA compliance on Slack and how Nightfall can help.
In this guide, we discuss:
– The requirements you must meet to execute a BAA with Slack
– What is Data Loss Prevention (DLP)?
– Why DLP is among Slack’s listed requirements to meet HIPAA compliance
– How to implement DLP for Slack?
– The types of PHI you can monitor & protect in Slack with Nightfall