Aaron’s protects data in custom applications built on ServiceNow with the Developer Platform – Watch the story.
Protect sensitive data in Confluence
Comprehensive DLP designed for Confluence
Confluence is built for sharing information – which means sensitive data is at risk of being exposed. Nightfall is the first and only cloud-native DLP solution for Confluence that discovers and classifies sensitive data with unparalleled accuracy.
- Leverage Nightfall’s machine learning-trained detectors to scan 150+ types of PII, PHI, PCI, credentials & secrets, and more.
- Scan 100+ attachment file types, including unstructured data via machine learning-based OCR.
- Discover sensitive data across all Confluence spaces (including personal spaces), pages, blog posts, attachments, comments and archived items.
- View context-rich scan results with direct links to the violations, to prioritize and streamline remediation efforts.
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
US Healthcare NPI
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Configurable DLP policies to meet your organization’s needs
Nightfall enables you to create flexible DLP policies for targeted scans that point you straight to critical violations.
- Create custom detectors & detection rules.
- Configure Nightfall’s Detection Engine with context rules, confidence scores, and more.
- Reduce noise by specifying or excluding certain spaces or pages or by adjusting the date range.
Streamline your cloud DLP approach
Nightfall is easy to implement and provides you with a single pane of glass to centralize your data security approach across applications.
- Integrate with Confluence in just a few clicks.
- Export scan results for use in other systems.
- Use Nightfall to discover and protect sensitive data across other cloud apps in addition to Confluence.
Amount protects data across their SaaS environments with Nightfall
Amount’s requirements for providing secure banking services must include compliance and data security. Nightfall helps protect Amount’s customer data from internal and external threats in Jira with cloud-native DLP.Read the Amount case study
PricingSee all features by plan
- Customize policies to ensure content in Confluence is in compliance.
- Run flexible, targeted scans to prioritize investigation.
- View context-rich findings to simplify remediation.