We have successfully completed the SOC 2 Type 2 certification: Read more ⟶
The most flexible DLP solution for Google Drive
Comprehensive DLP designed for Google Drive
Nightfall provides the ability to scan Google Drive for DLP policy violations with unparalleled accuracy, on any Google Workspace plan.
- Automatically scan 150+ types of PII, PHI, PCI, credentials & secrets, and more with machine-learning trained detectors.
- Scan 100+ file types including Google proprietary file types, plus unstructured data with machine-learning based OCR.
- Nightfall works with any Google Workspace plan – no need to upgrade to Enterprise.
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Canada Drivers License
Canada Government ID
Canada Permanent Resident
Canada Social Insurance (SIN)
US Healthcare NPI
FDA National Drug Name
US Health Insurance Claim Number
British Columbia Personal Health Number
Ontario Health Insurance Plan Number
Quebec Health Insurance Number
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
Canada Bank Account
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Your Regexes & Word Lists
DLP policy flexibility to meet your organization’s needs
Google Drive is meant for collaboration, and while some instances of file-sharing may pose risk, others are mission-critical. Nightfall is the only DLP solution with adaptable policies that conform to your definition of acceptable file-sharing.
- Create custom detectors & detection rules, and configure Nightfall’s Detection Engine with context rules, confidence scores, and more.
- Set up automated remediation actions or take actions directly from the Nightfall alert.
- Create policies based on user accessibility, file location, and date ranges, for reduced noise and focused remediation efforts.
Streamline your cloud DLP approach
Nightfall is easy to implement and provides you with a single pane of glass to centralize your data security approach across applications.
- Integrate with Google Drive in a few clicks – there are no agents to download, containers to run, or software to install.
- Export scan results for use in other systems.
- Use Nightfall to discover and protect sensitive data across other cloud apps in addition to Google Drive.
Flatfile protects PII and maintains compliance in their SaaS environments with Nightfall
Flatfile relies on Nightfall to help them maintain compliance standards for HIPAA, ISO 27001, and a lot more across their SaaS apps.Read the Flatfile case study