The average cost of a stolen record is $242. See how much your organization can save with cloud data protection: Generate your ROI report.
Protect sensitive data in Jira
Comprehensive DLP designed for Jira
Scan issues, attachments, and comments in your Jira instance and identify and remediate violations.
- Automatically scan 150+ types of PII, PHI, PCI, credentials & secrets, and more with machine-learning trained detectors.
- Scan 100+ file types, including unstructured data with machine-learning based OCR, to detect sensitive data and attachments submitted to Jira.
- Machine learning classifies your sensitive data & PII automatically, without prior tuning or tagging, so nothing gets missed.
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Canada Drivers License
Canada Government ID
Canada Permanent Resident
Canada Social Insurance (SIN)
US Healthcare NPI
FDA National Drug Name
US Health Insurance Claim Number
British Columbia Personal Health Number
Ontario Health Insurance Plan Number
Quebec Health Insurance Number
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
Canada Bank Account
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Your Regexes & Word Lists
Create and enforce granular data policies
Customize your detectors and detection rules to scan information in Jira according to your organization’s needs. Find violations and take action.
- Configure Nightfall’s Detection Engine with context rules, confidence scores, and more.
- Customize your detection rules to accurately detect risks within your workspace, including custom detectors and detector rules.
- Monitor customer information, stack traces, and code snippets to prevent exposure of sensitive data.
Streamline your cloud DLP approach
Nightfall is easy to implement and provides you with a single pane of glass to centralize your data security approach across applications.
- Integrate with Jira in just a few clicks.
- Export scan results for use in other systems.
- Use Nightfall to discover and protect sensitive data across other cloud apps in addition to Jira.
Amount protects data across their SaaS environments with Nightfall
Amount’s requirements for providing secure banking services must include compliance and data security. Nightfall helps protect Amount’s customer data from internal and external threats in Jira with cloud-native DLP.Read the Amount case study