Webinar: Join us, Tues 5/24. Nightfall & Hanzo experts will discuss how machine learning can enhance data governance, data security, and the efficiency of legal investigations. Register now ⟶
Comprehensive DLP designed for Jira
Scan issues, attachments, and comments in Jira to classify and protect sensitive information at risk of exposure.
- Automatically scan PII, PHI, PCI, credentials, and secrets in real-time with machine-learning trained detectors.
- Machine learning classifies your sensitive data automatically, without prior tuning or tagging, so nothing gets missed.
- Easily set up and manage data protection policies to scan a broad set of file types, including unstructured data with machine-learning based OCR.
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Canada Drivers License
Canada Government ID
Canada Permanent Resident
Canada Social Insurance (SIN)
US Healthcare NPI
FDA National Drug Name
US Health Insurance Claim Number
British Columbia Personal Health Number
Ontario Health Insurance Plan Number
Quebec Health Insurance Number
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
Canada Bank Account
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Your Regexes & Word Lists
Customize data detection and apply policies with flexibility
Customize your detectors and detection rules according to your organization’s needs. Flexibly apply policies based on Jira projects and receive alerts in real-time for violations that truly matter.
- Configure Nightfall’s Detection Engine with detectors, context rules, confidence levels, and more.
- Customize your detection rules to accurately detect risks within your Jira instance, including custom detectors and exclusion rules.
- Monitor customer information, stack traces, and code snippets to prevent exposure of sensitive data.
- Set up automated remediation actions or take actions directly from the Nightfall alert
Streamline your cloud DLP approach
Nightfall is easy to implement and provides you with a single pane of glass to centralize your data protection approach across applications.
- Integrate with Jira in just a few clicks.
- Receive alerts via email or through the Nightfall console where you can bulk remediate violations and see trends over time. Export alerts to SIEMs for logging, via webhook.
- Use Nightfall as a single pane of glass to protect sensitive data across other cloud apps, like Slack, Google Drive, and GitHub, in addition to Jira.
Amount protects data across their SaaS environments with Nightfall
Amount’s requirements for providing secure banking services must include compliance and data security. Nightfall helps protect Amount’s customer data from internal and external threats in Jira with cloud-native DLP.Read the Amount case study