How fintech startup Amount manages data security across cloud collaboration platforms with Nightfall: Watch the story now.
Instantly add Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to Slack
Cloud-native data protection designed for Slack
Nightfall installs as a Slack bot and is an official Slack DLP Partner. Integrate in seconds and scan for data at the application level.
- Prevent exfiltration, insider threat, accidental exposure, harassment, and more.
- Detect suspicious files & messages in real-time and take action directly within Slack.
- Manage DLP in one place within Slack. Granular detection logic & automated workflows make managing data security in Slack easier and faster than ever.
High accuracy detection, your way
Automatically detect PII, PHI, PCI, credentials & secrets, and more
- Apply DLP policies flexibly according to location within Slack, to adapt DLP automation to your needs.
- Scan 100+ file types including unstructured data with deep learning based extraction & classification.
- Scan data with over 150+ machine-learning trained detectors for sensitive data out of the box.
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
US Healthcare NPI
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Your Regexes & Word Lists
Backed by Nightfall’s enterprise-grade Detection Engine
Nightfall’s Detection Engine offers unparalleled detection quality, for comprehensive DLP with minimal effort
- Set up automated DLP workflows for quarantines, deletions, alerts, coaching, and more to spend less time identifying and responding to incidents.
- Customize out-of-the-box detectors with context rules, exclusion rules, count & probability thresholds, and more to reduce false alerts.
- Proactive compliance with HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, and more.
Amount protects data across their SaaS environments with Nightfall
Amount’s requirements for providing secure banking services must include compliance and data security. Nightfall helps protect Amount’s customer data from internal and external threats in Jira with cloud-native DLP.Read the Amount case study