Aaron’s protects data in custom applications built on ServiceNow with the Developer Platform – Watch the story.
Instantly add Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to Slack
Cloud-native data protection designed for Slack
Nightfall installs as a Slack bot and is an official Slack DLP Partner. Integrate in seconds and scan for data at the application level.
- Prevent exfiltration, insider threat, accidental exposure, harassment, and more.
- Detect suspicious files & messages in real-time and take action directly within Slack.
- Manage DLP in one place within Slack. Granular detection logic & automated workflows make managing data security in Slack easier and faster than ever.
High accuracy detection, your way
Automatically detect PII, PHI, PCI, credentials & secrets, and more across 100+ file types via deep learning based extraction & classification.
- Proactive compliance with HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, and more.
- Scan data with over 150+ machine-learning trained detectors for sensitive data out of the box:
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
US Healthcare NPI
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Your Regexes & Word Lists
Backed by Nightfall’s enterprise-grade Detection Engine
With Nightfall’s Detection Engine, you’ll have control over how and when detectors are applied, alerts are triggered, and actions are taken.
- Set up automated DLP workflows for quarantines, deletions, alerts, coaching, and more to spend less time identifying and responding to incidents.
- Customize out-of-the-box detectors with context rules, exclusion rules, count & probability thresholds, and more.
- Rich analytics to examine your risk, both in real-time and historically.
Amount protects data across their SaaS environments with Nightfall
Amount’s requirements for providing secure banking services must include compliance and data security. Nightfall helps protect Amount’s customer data from internal and external threats in Jira with cloud-native DLP.Read the Amount case study
Acquia protects against data exposure with Nightfall
Acquia integrated Nightfall into their security stack to protect sensitive information like API tokens, secrets, and passwords from improper exposure.Read the Acquia case study
PricingSee all features by plan
- Continuously monitor sensitive data that is flowing into and out of files & messages in Slack.
- Classify sensitive data & PII automatically, without prior tuning or tagging, so nothing gets missed.
- Set up automated DLP workflows & take action directly within Slack – saving you time and keeping your organization safe.
2 plans available
For Slack's Free, Standard, and Plus plans
For Slack's Enterprise Grid plan