Webinar: Join us, Tues 5/24. Nightfall & Hanzo experts will discuss how machine learning can enhance data governance, data security, and the efficiency of legal investigations. Register now ⟶
Security and compliance for Asana made easy
Save time with high accuracy detection and automation
Industry leading ML detection for sensitive data across all your Asana projects
- Machine learning classifies your sensitive data automatically, without prior tuning or tagging, so nothing gets missed.
- Automatically scan for PII, PHI, PCI, IP, trade secrets, product roadmap details, credentials & secrets, and much more.
- Easily set up and manage data protection policies to scan 150+ file types, including unstructured data and images.
Date of Birth
US Driver License
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
US Social Security Number (SSN)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Canada Drivers License
Canada Government ID
Canada Permanent Resident
Canada Social Insurance (SIN)
US Healthcare NPI
FDA National Drug Name
US Health Insurance Claim Number
British Columbia Personal Health Number
Ontario Health Insurance Plan Number
Quebec Health Insurance Number
Randomly Generated Token
Database Connection String
IMEI Hardware ID
US Employer ID Number
US Bank Routing MICR
Credit Card Number
American Bankers CUSIP ID
Canada Bank Account
API Keys Without Test Keys
12 Digit Number
Name with Email
AWS Access Key ID
Your Regexes & Word Lists
Setup & protect your data in minutes
Nightfall is easy to implement and provides you with a single pane of glass to centralize your data security.
- Integrate with Asana in just a few clicks.
- Scan all of the historical data stored in your Asana projects.
- Use Nightfall to discover and protect sensitive data across all of your SaaS apps, not just Asana.
Continuous data security & compliance made easy
Scan to validate your security posture & compliance with a variety of industry compliance regimes.
- Get an up-to-date inventory of sensitive files & data to meet current and future compliance requirements.
- Take immediate action on risks with actionable insights that help you identify what to remediate in order to stay compliant and reduce data exposure risk